Power Crank Batteries Pty Ltd ACN 092 577 412 (“Power Crank Batteries”) provide and warrant the following Warranty only to the original purchaser of the Battery subject to the terms and conditions stated herein.
If the Battery usage is for personal, domestic or household use, all Batteries supplied by us come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If you are a consumer pursuant to the Consumer Law, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Battery repaired or replaced if the Battery fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If the Battery usage is not for personal, domestic or household use Power Crank Batteries disclaims and excludes, all statutory, express and implied warranties. Power Crank Batteries makes no warranty in respect to the Battery being of merchantability quality or its fitness for a particular purpose. Power Crank Batteries liability for any and all defects, loss or damage resulting from any cause whatsoever, relating to the purchase, defect, use or existence of the Battery, including negligence, is limited (at Power Crank Batteries discretion) to:
- the replacement of the Battery or the supply of equivalent Battery;
- the repair of the Battery;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the Battery or of acquiring equivalent Battery;
- the payment of the cost of having the Battery repaired; or
In no event shall Power Crank Batteries be liable for any loss or damages of any other kind, whether direct, incidental, consequential including lost profits, exemplary, special or otherwise, including any lost profits or removal, shipping, or installation expenses arising from or relating in any way to the purchase, defect, existence or use of the Battery.
This Warranty covers batteries that become unusable or unserviceable due to defects in material and/or manufacturer’s faults. This warranty covers the battery categories listed below subject to the batteries are sized properly and used in the application for which it was intended and charged with approved manufacturers and/or Power Crank Batteries charging & testing guidelines.
Warranty claims must have dated proof of purchase in the form of a copy of tax invoice with the return of Battery in question. The costs of delivering the Battery to the warranty location and collecting it and any replacement are yours. The claim must be made within the warranty period listed below. The warranty period for replacement starts on the date of purchase of the defective battery it replaces.Categories and Warranty Period
|UNDER THE BONNET
Marine & Deep Cycle
|24||12||YES (12 Months Only|
Deep Cycle & Starting
|24||12||YES (12 Months Only)|
Deep Cycle & Starting
Power Crank Batteries has no obligation underthis Warranty with respect to any defects or damage to the Battery arising from any abuse or mishandling of the Battery, or from any one or more of the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Physical damage
- Incorrect Use or Application
- Incorrect installation
- Negligence (before or during use)
- Overcharging or Undercharging
- Faulty vehicle charging system
- Failure to maintain acid levels (for conventional types)
- Damaged caused by overfilling or incorrect filling (for conventional types)
- The markings have been tampered with
- Broken or removed vent plugs
- The battery has been repaired or modified
- You have installed a vehicle battery that has a lower capacity than is originally specified by the manufacturer of the equipment in which the battery has been used
- Stored for a long period of time without maintenance and charging
- Faulty connection, faulty wiring or improper mounting Incorrect or under-specified battery type fitted to car
- Repeated deep discharge
- Prolonged storage of the car/boat/vehicle/good or very minimal use. A battery will generally sulphate and will never recover its full state of charge.
- Electrical faults (short, excessive loads)
- Any battery modifications including but not limited to: acid additives, lead terminal changes, or any other contaminates.
- Damage to the battery caused by you or other in-car fault.
- discharged batteries or diminishing capacity due to battery age and depth of discharge.
- A flat battery
- Spillage from over filling
- Batteries used for motorsport or racing activities
Batteries must be fully charged for testing, if charging is required, a charging fee may apply.